We were at the park and Abby was climbing on some steps. I heard a loud fart and looked around to see where it came from. Abby looked at me, smiled, and said "UH OH!"
On the way home from school, Nate was telling me about his day.
Me: Did you get a stamp in music class today?
N: Yes.
Me: What for?
N: You know.
Me: For dancing really good? Did you shake your booty?
N: No. Miss Susan doesn't like that.
Me: She doesn't like when you shake your booty? I do; I think it's really cute.
N: Actually...I do it when she's not looking!


2 comments:
Oh we need to teach Abby words for "fart" at the beach :) And tell Nate, dance party here we come!
How can anyone not like alittle booty-shakin? I lov the chillin picture of Abby. Was there anyone to blame th fart on?
Post a Comment