Friday, May 20, 2011

Friday Funnies

We were taking turns pulling each other around the hardwoods on Nate’s “snuggie.” He decided he wanted to pull me & Abby. Of course, he couldn’t.
Me: I’ll just take Abby off the snuggie and you can try to just pull me, ok Nate?
N: No Mommy. Abby’s not heavy. You’re heavy.

(I think that was a fat joke.)

Logan (from last week) updates:
1. The mom told me this week that Logan “plays baseball” with Nate at home. What!? Yes, he pretends that Nate is on 3rd base. Hilarious!
2. Nate now tells me he changed the rules and TWO boys are allowed on the lines at the same time. Only if they are Power Rangers though. And no one can be “Greenie” Power Ranger except him.


Mallory: Do you like the Wiggles?
Nate: Yes, but I’m still into Toy Story.
Mallory: Oh, I know.

Since Nate finished MDO, he brought home the puppy that he would nap with there. Promptly, Abby stole it from him, but surprisingly, Nate did not get upset. Instead...
N: Abby likes dogs. She pokes them in the nose.
Me: Yes, I know.
N: Daddy doesn’t like dogs.
Me: You’re right. Why do you think he doesn’t like dogs?
N: Because they poop.

3 comments:

Hallie Madewell said...

He's hysterical! I LOVE HIM!

Lora said...

so we need to work on Nate's tact... and maybe there is hope for him to be flexible and not a control freak like the Gibbs side of the family :)

KelseyMoore said...

i agree dogs poop...who wants poop!