Me: Did you have a good day at school today?
N: Yes.
Me: What did you do?
N: Played in the gym.
Me: Who did you play with?
N: No one.
Me: Why not?
N: I don’t like Logan following me around.
Me: What do you mean? I hope you were nice to him...
N: I was nice. But I don’t like him following me. He doesn’t know the rules. Only ONE boy can be on the lines (in the gym) at a time!
(Apparently our son is not only a loner but he makes up rules to make-believe games. Awesome.)
After his 1st bite of SpongeBob mac-n-cheese, Nate says “since you gave me this, you get..you get...the big Buzz Lightyear!!!”
(Thanks so much, son. I'm honored.)


2 comments:
Wow.. you get the BIG BUZZ! You really scored points with the spongebob mac n cheese!
i missed this blog and erin's last blog! that is so funny about nate. when did he start to notice and/or talk about other kids? i have noticed that a lot of kids talk about tucker, but he could care less about anyone outside of family....i am hoping this is normal.
your line about plays alone and makes up rules made me crack up!
Post a Comment