Friday, May 27, 2011

Friday Funnies

Pardon me if some of these are paraphrased, but they are snippets of conversations that took place between Nate and his Granddaddy this past weekend in Memphis...

#1
(Getting out of the car at McDonald’s for lunch):
N: Granddaddy, we always hold hands in the parking lot!

#2
(Going into the bathroom at McDonald’s):
N: These floors are dirty!!

#3
(On the highway):
N: Don’t go too fast or you’ll get a speeding ticket from the police!

Stan told me about these, as he was hysterically laughing, b/c of course Nate is just repeating these things that he hears from me. Kinda makes me feel good though...at least I know he’s hearing me & taking it in!!


And this is not a “funny” but I just could not resist sharing this pic of my girl...please, how cute is this romper!?!??

(Note to my dear sisters: Target has cute rompers. Size 18M. I mean, just in case you happen to be shopping there before our beach trip :)

3 comments:

nate and abby's dad said...

I love rompers! Does Target sell adult rompers?

Lora said...

Ugh now I am picturing Greg in a romper. Not pretty. I do see a target trip in my future... for ABBY!

KelseyMoore said...

your subtle hint to your sisters is nice! and you are so right, at least he is hearing you...good job momma!

ps i need to do your blog thing! i am sorry...i have been so busy!