Thought it was time for a post about our sweet, little, neglected Abby....I mean, enough about Nate and MDO lately!! (But I will post probably tomorrow with his first day of MDO pics & stories :)
So.... I am finally 24 wks along with Abby! See to the right for a new belly pic. Not much of a change from 20 wks, in my opinion. (And if you have a different opinion, keep your mouth shut...)
She is moving around a lot more these days, and finally about 2 wks ago Greg got to feel her kick for the first time! When we had a date night last week seeing "Harry Potter 6" at the IMAX theater, she kicked for almost 2.5 hrs straight. That is big for her b/c she usually just kicks a few times a day....mostly when I lay down to rest, or after my first bites of a meal. Or when I eat something with sugar :) (Which is ... um, every day.) My girl's got a sweet tooth already!
A good friend, Ashley, looked up the meaning of Abby's name in her baby book...and it's so fitting b/c Greg is the one that came up with the name!
ABIGAIL = Father's joy
A Daddy's girl already!!! (Wait, Nate is a Daddy's boy....so I wanted Abby to be a Momma's girl....)
Oh well. Anyways, I go in next Wednesday the 26th for my 24 week check-up, so hopefully everything will be good as usual. Until then...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment