With that being said though....I am also terrified, sad, and completely anxious about N starting MDO. I won't bore you with the 100+ concerns that I have, but let me just say, they've been keeping me up at night!! (Right, Greg!?)
We got a letter a few weeks ago, stating that N needed a nap mat, lunch box, and BOOKBAG for school. Greg was there when I opened the letter and read this, and I burst into tears. My little boy....needing a BOOKBAG!? I just couldn't believe it. (Once it sunk in though, I realized it's just a glorified diaper bag....holding a blanket, stuffed animal, diaper, and change of clothes.)
And so began my first search for "school supplies" :) .....
We hit the jackpot at Toys R'Us, and N picked out a "Thomas the Train" bookbag & lunch box. We got it last week and he has been OBSESSED with it ever since. I got the kind of bookbag that has a pull-out handle as well, so he has been rolling it around the house like it's a suitcase....says "bye bye" and leaves the room like he's going on a trip. It is about the cutest thing I've ever seen!!
So, while I'm still dreading August 19th for the most part, in the meantime, he is really entertaining me with this bookbag obsession. He is such a big boy!! Enjoy the pics!


2 comments:
I might just bring him home with me this weekend :) How long would you give me? I am glad you have a few more years to get used to the idea of sending N to kindergarten!
So cute, yet so sad :(
Post a Comment