Thursday, August 6, 2009

Not just an insect anymore....

So, for those of you (read: FAMILY!!) that have grown tired of calling our little baby girl an insect, you are in luck! First, the baby's nickname was "Bug" (coined by my lovely husband) and then it changed to "Ladybug" recently, when we found out she was a girl.

Well, people, we finally have a real name!!!

Coming soon....in December 2009......Abigail Reece Givens!!!!!!!!!!!!! We will call her Abby and Nate has already perfected saying her name. In fact, when asked what his baby sister's name is, he replies "Abby Abby." Yes, always twice. It is about the cutest thing I've ever seen (well, heard).

Anyways, so that's it people! We have a name!
(Now leave me alone :)

Oh, and btw, according to www.babycenter.com, Abby weighs a whopping POUND now! And is 11 inches long!!

8 comments:

Lora said...

I still think ladybug is cute :) Can I refer to her as such until she is born? I will throw in a few Abby's too just for practice...

Erin said...

yay abby! i also love the reece part, maybe b/c i had a girl crush on reece witherspoon in man on the moon haha.

Erin said...

oh she is reese, but still!

Taylor said...

I love it!!!!

-Taylor

mary leigh said...

yeah. i love it!! way to go greg!

Ashley said...

Great name! Love it! Goes great with Nate too!

Hallie Madewell said...

BEAUTIFUL! I love hearing him say her name! Its so precious!!!!!

The Overstreets said...

Nate and Abby. A Perfect Combination!